Hello! This is Wonderful Korea 🙂
On Seollal (Korean New Year’s Day in the lunar calendar) this year, my mom suggested my family visiting Park of Prehistoric Remains in Jincheondong, Dalseogu, Daegu, so we visited there!
- Right before arriving at the park, we found that paintwall on apartment building.
- Although there wasn’t as many things to tour than I’d expected, I’ll introduce those prehistoric sites to you!
Park of Prehistoric Remains in Jincheondong, Dalseogu, Daegu
- Park of Prehistoric Remains (There was grave of a prehistoric man)
- I was disappointed to find out that the park was too small, but I later get to know that there were a number of prehistoric remains near the park!
- Description of the park (It reflects my appearance LOL)
It says people have been living in Dalseogu for about 20,000 years!
Dolmens in Jincheondong, Dalseogu, DaeguRoad sign for Dolmen in Jincheon-dongIt’s greeting from former head of Dalseogu. There was so many Chinese characters that it was difficult for me to interpret them TTDolmens in Jincheon-dong
Road signs for Prehistoric Park (@Around Jincheon Station)
Later, we found out that we can get to the prehistoric park easier by getting to Jincheon Stn (Daegu Metro Line 1) first! If you are planning to visit there, please refer to this 😀In front of Mcdonald, there was picture of prehistoric man eating hamburger on the road sign!When we were about to get into Jincheon Stn, we found road sign with picture of prehistoric man of different appearance!
Dolmens in Sangdong, Suseonggu, Daegu
On January 29, 2017, my family, my grandmother and anut’s family went to Suseongmot Lake together to walk around there. And we also visited Suseong Land, amusement park. We could get to dolmens in Sangdong from the park.
- Dolmens in Sangdong is located next to the Suseong Land, Small amusement park around the Suseongmot Lake.
View of dolmens in Sangdong